“Organizations like Planned Parenthood are literally destroying the future generations of the world. When a mother walks into one of these clinics for an abortion, they are handing their unborn child a death sentence.”
Texas Pastor John Hagee said that. He also said,
“We don’t believe that abortion should ever be the answer, but it is not enough to simply believe – we must continue to take a moral and Biblical stand against this practice, and provide an alternative for these young mothers who at times feel they have no other option. With your help, we will give them, and their unborn children, a future and a hope…a Sanctuary of Hope.”
Then he opened The Sanctuary of Hope
The Sanctuary of Hope
- Broke ground on the facility in Bulverde in February 2017, it is set to open in May
- Is a 85 acre multi building campus, that will provide world class housing, medical care, counseling support, educational facilities for unwed mothers and their children.
- Will house 24 expectant mothers and 24 additional mothers with their newborn children.
- Will have long term, additional facilities on campus that can house up to 300 residents
- Residents will also receive parental training, and job placement assistance, among other services
- This is all Free of Charge!
The Sanctuary of Hope is being built almost entirely from donations. Cornerstone Church hosted a 5K run which all the funds raised went to the facility, more then 400 people took part in race.
This facility wants to help single expecting mothers, who are confused in their life. Who don’t know what to do, who has lost hope. John Hagee and his son Matt agree that it is time not only for people who are pro-life to speak against the act of abortion, but to provide a reasonable solution. And they have done just that, more info at SOHcares.org