Omnia News is powered by citizen journalists from all walks of life who are tired of being censored by big tech and big media. We are tired of seeing our Constitution ignored, our liberties disregarded, and our way of life eroded. We have things to say, so we started Omnia News as our platform.
- The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. It was put into place not to shackle the people, but instead to prevent the government from infringing on our individual rights, which are inalienable and given to us by God. This has become increasingly important as the federal government continues to grow in size and power with repeated disregard for the 10th Amendment and a limited government.
- The Constitution means today what it meant when it was first ratified in 1788, and with the Bill of Rights in 1791, and that any law or court ruling contradictory to the Constitution is, therefore, by definition, unlawful.
- There is a distinct separation of powers in the federal government between the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches as defined by the Constitution, but over the course of time a disregard for the Constitution has led to a blurring of these lines, especially with activist judges and “judicial legislation”.
- Any existence of fascism, censorship, or other tyranny, whether imposed upon the people by the government or another group of people, is wrong and a direct violation of the Bill of Rights and our civil liberties.
- The sovereignty of the United States is critical to its survival as a country, and oppose any subjugation of Americans to foreign taxes (“taxation without representation”) or oversight by any foreign entity (“Jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution”).
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many… may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.— James Madison, Federalist No. 47 (January 30, 1788)